- In the event that you item is damaged, we will accept a return for a replacement or a refund.
- As we are a wholesaler, we do not accept returns, In the event you wish to return items, We charge a 25% restocking fee plus shipping fee if we accept your return.
- If you wish to return the goods you must inform us by e-mail within 7 days of receiving the goods.
- We must give you authorisation by email prior to you returning the goods otherwise your delivery will be refused.
- Once we have given you authorisation to return the goods you will be responsible for the full cost of returning and the secure packaging of your unwanted items.
- We will not accept goods that have already been sold on and returned to yourself.
- We reserve the right to refuse Returned items which have been made unfit for resale or damaged whilst in your possession.
- Returned stock must be in the packaging (bagged / with hangers if applicable) in which it was supplied, in the complete ratio / quantity that was ordered – we will not accept part-returns of individual lines.
- On receipt of the Returned items, we will process & restock the items as applicable, and process a credit note to your account that can be used against a future order. Please note that credit notes are non-refundable.
- We are not liable for parcels returned by customers. In the event of any claims resulting from lost / undelivered / damaged in transit parcels it is the sender who is responsible for processing the claim. We would strongly advise that you ensure your parcel is covered for the value of its contents and is sent via a trackable postal route.
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Any such changes will take effect when posted on the website and it is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions on each occasion you use this website.
- These Terms of Trading shall be subject to and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.